Thursday, December 01, 2005

My First Blog

Hi everyone. Just trying out this whole blog thing. Hopefully I can keep it updated in the next year so you can see what is going on in our lives. The boys are doing great and are very excited for Christmas to come. Lincoln Logs and Legos are on they're list. I'm going to attempt to attach some photos. It is just now starting to snow and we had very nice fall days in November and that's when these photos were taken. The boys were out climbing the trees. JB is making "leave angels".

December is a busy month for me. I'm going to a girls sleepover tomorrow night and the following Friday is our Copmany Christmas party night. I have to have all my Christmas shopping done by the 11th since I will have the boys on the weekend of the 17th. I'm planning on the boys being with me for Christmas Eve and Christmas morning then they will go with Andy.

Hope all is well with everyone else.

No comments: