Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Psst... Hi Karyn!

Hey, it's Drew & JB. Remember us? We live here.


JB, doesn't it suck that mom is writing more about her friends blog and crap than about us?


Yeah!

What's up with that sh*t?

Drew, watch your mouth!

Shut up! You're not my mom.


No, I'm not your mom. She isn't writing about us anymore. Remember?

Yeah, you're right. Sorry. Maybe if I could swim like Michael Phelps and set out to win 9 gold medals, she'll start writing about us again.


Yeah, and I'll be the king of England.

You can do it!



Go for it, Drew!

I should!



But, I'm going to be the King of England.

He is.


We'll see.


Don't eat me.

Steak sounds good.

Oh sh*t!


Hey Sexy!

Hey Sexy!

No, not you. You're not my type. Karyn can have you.

I'll take him.



You're married.


So. Busted.

Listen boys, I'll still write about you.
Promise?
Of course.

Okay.

Let's go out for hamburgers.

My favorite.


I'll have lamb chops.

Oh sh*t!

Watch your mouth!
The End.


If you think that was funny, you should check out Karyn's original post.
No animal or child actually swore in the making of this blog post but we did have hamburgers for dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are killing me here...so funny!

Unknown said...

I'm TOTALLY stealing this idea from you...er...Karyn. :)