Friday, March 20, 2009

Blogging...


I'm always having fun with the gang over at Highlowaha. That's Ray up there that I draw for the blog. Claudia started the blog in 2008 and this year she invited Heather, Katie and me to join in the writing fun. We hope you'll tune in. We ran an event last year called Taste of USA. That will start again in May with a new twist. Last year we headed up to Philadelphia as Pennsylvania was our winning state.




Two other blogs that I just love are these:
I have a serious girl crush on Pioneer Woman. She does it all. Writes love stories. She takes awesome photographs. She takes awesome pictures of the food she cooks. I want to be her - minus the home schooling part.


I found Pioneer through Bakerella. Bakerella makes me want to bake - and I don't really even like to cook or bake! I made these. I want to make this, this, and she makes me want to play with fondant.
Check them out!

No comments: