Thursday, April 09, 2009

Mine

My Kitchen...

My closet...



My laundry closet...



The room I want to be my craft space....
(This room goes from straightened up to messy to straightened up but now all organization has been put on hold because I had to purchase a new TV and repair brakes. I have grand plans for a wall of high shelves getting everything off the floor. $$. Sigh. My poor studio/guest room is last.)



The corner of the living room I'm using now...


Highlowaha's

Sorry about the blurry photos but it's late!

3 comments:

Chaotic Kristi said...

if you are in Texas, I can help turn that room into a craft space!

Cheryl Houston said...

Looking at those pics is so freaking scary! I need to hire a maid.

I'm in Texas Chaotic... How much time do you have?

Cheryl Houston said...

I've picked up that junk room since I posted this pic!