Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blog, Blog, Blog

I have an addiction to starting blogs, writing blogs, reading blogs, and posting comments on blogs. In fact, I have introduced myself as a Professional Blog Commenter to people. I've been blogging since 2005 or so. I started on Myspace... a blog that has been defunked. Defunked? Debunked? Shut down, man! Closed! Bye, bye, deleted.

I started this very blog in December of 2005. It's a sporadic little thing. Then I started a series of other blogs featuring things like birthdays and art.

I became a regular reader and commenter over at Highlowaha in 2007. Then, I started writing with Claudia posting my own posts in 2008. I've written about Black Bean Salsa, Mistletoe, 18 layers of cake, Pillows of Love, and Fun on a Stick just to mention a few.
In September, the ladies and I travelled to Louisville, KY to host the 2nd Annual Taste of USA where we met Highlowaha regulars for a fun filled Saturday.
I walked 60 miles in 3 days completing Heather's Vision.



I've drawn a ton of Ray's and I'm sure I'll draw a ton more!
It's already been a year since I joined the behind the scene's at Highlowaha and it wasn't always easy. Life is busy. Third grade is freaking hard! Especially for a boy with dyslexia. Especially for a mom trying to help a boy with dyslexia. Talk about taking deep breaths and thinking a happy thought! But yesterday watching the hAha's from the last year I realized that I've had a lot of fun this past year.

Sometimes you're too close to it. You need to stand back. Just like creating a piece of artwork.

Stop! Take a step back.
We've shifted gears over at Highlowaha and I'm happy to announce that we're now:

I hope you'll take a moment to check it out.
We just want you to be the best that you can be while we try to be the best that we can be.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Hey sassy.... It will take me all day to find out where you are posting to a blog... all this yadda yadda, bling, yadda.... you go girl!!

Cheryl Houston said...

Posting here, posting there, posting EVERYWHERE!!!