Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Brunette & Her Sharpie Pen

Because I order the office supplies for my area, I keep the pen samples. As far as I am concerned, it's a perk.

With today's order I received one Sharpie Pen that looks like this:



How very nice! I love Sharpie products. I'm definitely keeping this one for myself.


I look at the pen and notice there is a small cap blocking the writing mechanism. Do you see it at the end of the pens on the right hand side?


I'll just be able to pry that off with my nail.


Wow. It's really stuck on there.


Letter opener. That's too fat. I can't quite get it in the ridge.



Let's try the scissors.


Dang! That thing is stuck on there!


I would use my teeth but I really have paid too much for those to go messing them up over a Sharpie pen.


Come on! I can do this.


Pull hard!


Pop!


The cap on the other end came off.





Oh dear.


Feeling pretty silly about right now.

5 comments:

Peggy said...

Cool, new pens! You know they do have engineers that develop new caps, so maybe you did need instructions! ;0)

sc00by77 said...

You are SILLY!

Cheryl Houston said...

PS I dropped the pen without the cap on and it damaged the tip. But, I'm still writing with it.

Nancy Standlee said...

I love Sharpies also and will take some to the workshop.

claire said...

I love pens, too! This looks so sleek & stylish! I hope it writes well...even if there's a little struggle to get the tiny cap off :)