Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gettin' All Techy On You

Hey! Hey! Hi! (My new friend Margaret has me talking like that. :))

I have a new email subscription link.

Just scroll down a little bit and you'll see it on the left tool bar there.

If you put your email address in there whenever I update this exciting blog you will get an email letting you know. Isn't that cool?

I know this isn't anything new to you old time techy's but it's new to me because I just figured it out. Fun! We'll be adding to our fun blog site at Highlowaha so you can subscribe over there, too. New changes are coming for the site and you won't want to miss out on the fun.

Okay, so now go subscribe!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Oh, yay! I can leave a comment! Liked the burping attempt... that kid almost has talent!! hee hee!

You've got Mail... love it to... when Meg Ryan was cute and full of spunk!

My comments get too long winded on HLA....
Happy Day

Cheryl Houston said...

Nu-uh. I love your comments on HLA!