Friday, January 16, 2009

Official Highlowaha S.W.A.K Drive

I am working on a new project this year on something I started years ago. I am recruiting people to send me their lip prints. To get started, first send me your lip print applied to any kind of paper- copy, yellow pad, napkin, coffee filter, you get the picture.

Send it to:
Cheryl O'Pry
2701 Knoll Trail
Euless, Texas 76039

I will then turn around and send you a piece of art paper for another print of your lips. Then, I turn your lip prints into schools of fish.

So, go ahead.
Kiss some paper and send it to me at the address above.

2 comments:

sc00by77 said...

Di and I sent our kisses to you. Did you receive them?

Cheryl Houston said...

Hi Aimee. I got them! You can follow my progress for the project at www.giveme1000kisses.blogspot.com

I've actually have yours and Di's fishes drawn. Hope to have an update posted by this Friday. :)