Monday, May 17, 2010

Everyone & Their Dog

Where's my cup?

I put it in the dishwasher. Get a new one.

I'll just use this one. It's not dirty.


No. Get a new one.

What? These soccer cups aren't dirty.

Yes they are.

Everyone and their dog has touched them.

Who's dog?


Everyone's dog.

What?


What dog?


What are you talking about?

Everyone has touched those cups.

AND, everyone's dog has also touched those cups.

Everyone and their dog.

I don't get it.

It's a saying.

Well, it's a stupid saying.

Yeah.



This is has been a sample of an actual conversation in our home.
Thank you and your dog for tuning in.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Just wait until the text messages come... my almost 17 y o just texted me from 6 Flags... he has nothing better to do than ask me how my day is so far and it's only 9am!!!

Cheryl Houston said...

Aw! That's so sweet! He's thinking of you while he's at Six Flags. You've raised a sweet boy!

sc00by77 said...

geez Mom! That is such an old fashioned saying!

I wonder what their sayings will be and how old it makes them feel when their children say the same thing they just did to you?