Thursday, May 27, 2010

Field Day! Field Day! Field Day!

Field day is tomorrow! Hooray!

Neither of my children are in the photo below but I love it ! They're so happy.

Here's my boy. You might recognize him. He's the one with the open mouth.

Hmm... I'm seeing a trend here. Nice blue tongue, Drew.

JB didn't do so well in the balloon toss! Don't worry, son. You're still a winner to me. Even though you were a loser at the balloon toss. I'm pretty sure it was your partners fault. Or yours. Not sure.


Now you're a winner. Way to go. Winning is more fun. Just saying.

Let's get hopped up on candy and snow cones and sodas and have a wonderful day!


Sounds like a plan, don't you think?

All of the above photos are from Field Day 2009. I'll get 2010's photos up in 2011.

That's how I roll.

1 comment:

Silver Strands said...

Fun! Don't you love this time of year? My kids are always so much more agreeable when the sun is out.

I'm excited to read more from you!