Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pretty Orange Roses


This camera phone picture of the orange roses sitting on my desk does not do my orange roses justice. Orange is one of my favorite colors. It's also my Colorstrology color.

My friend and coworker puts together the flower arrangements for our office. I don't know why she never puts any flowers on my desk. Maybe she's mad at me. But, there are always flowers in her area.

In fact, these roses were in her area and I felt it was my duty to enjoy them. The Universe told me that I deserved to appreciate these roses.

So, I took them.

And, I have been enjoying them thouroughly. She just noticed that I took them so she wasn't enjoying them anyway.

I may make this a weekly habit.

Stealing flowers.

2 comments:

leah said...

I will steal them back!!

rachel's life. said...

Excellent theft! Very pretty and I bet they smell lovely!