Monday, March 08, 2010

This is just wrong...

When I left Utah I didn't expect to see this white stuff any more. Well, not much. I don't really like this white stuff. It's cold. And wet. And cold.
Drew and JB say they love it. They're out there in my gloves. Each gets one snow glove and one pink fabric glove.
But I still remember a time when little men would be whining saying it was too cold.

This is too cold. And too heavy. It broke lots of tree limbs.

Drew is wearing a windbreaker! Seriously?

Luckily, I only had to go from home garage to work garage with just the one stop at school to pick up kids. These pictures were taken from inside.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

So, you guys got snow yesterday? Or is this from your February snowfalls?

Cheryl Houston said...

Oh, oops. Maybe I should update this post to clarify that this was the snow we received February. :)

No snow yesterday. Just lots of rain.