Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Going to the Ranch

We spent a lot of time out at my parents ranch over the Easter weekend. It's a great place for the boys to roam and explore. Being the over-protective mom that I am, they don't stray too far from the adults but they do have a great time out there!
This looks like pure trouble!
Drew, Jacob & JB


Mckenna, Drew, JB & Wilson

My dad feeds the fish in his pond so it's pretty cool to fish here. We just use hand lines and the boys have gotten great at handling the fish. They still need to learn how to take the fish off the hooks and re-bait the hooks but all in good time.


Grandpa, Drew, JB & Mckenna

Grandpa is quite popular with the four wheeler. I can't believe I actually got this shot with all three kids actually look back towards me!

No comments: