Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rat Bastard- The Saga Continues

I have been fully informed that Rat Bastard is going to laugh at all my poison and continue to live in the penthouse suite. As I have been away for the holiday, I have no idea what kind of parties he has been throwing. After reminiscing with my mom about the doosie I had one year at her house where we broke the hot tub (you can't let the water level get to low), someone was drinking jungle juice on the roof and the cops were called because one of the upstanding members of the community was relieving himself in Mrs. Craft's front yard, I'm sure he's having a wild one up in the penthouse suite.

Now, I don't hear any scratchty, scratchty crawling around up there like I did with Squirrel Bastard but I hear lots of popping or cracking noises. Is he gathering up the poison packs I threw around up there and putting them in nice stacks? I know some of the noises I hear are from the boys tapping the wall as they toss in their bed and hit the wall. But I immediately think Rat Bastard. I'm completely paranoid.

Resident ghost, Bob, needs to do a better job of scaring things off. A Rat Bastard trap may be in order soon. But Claudia's husband Richard will have to come get it down if Rat Bastard actually gets trapped in it!

3 comments:

Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson said...

Dearest ARt Stalker, I am laughing about your rat, we had raccoons in our soffit and had to have them professionally relocated. EXPENSIVE. Anyhoo, I am doing a workshop in New Smyrna Beach in February at The Artists Workshop. i know I need to post that info in my blog. I am on the road now, but will address that when I get back to my desk. :) would love to meet all my art stalkers. Will cover patterning and tinting your own papers in NSB as that is a weekend workshop, two full days of collage fun!

Cheryl Houston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl Houston said...

Isn't it a little bit funny that Art and Rat use the same letters?